As some of you may know I am a proud supporter and volunteer in SL with The Spirit of Canada. SoC is a Linden Lab approved non-profit with 100% all monies donated going towards our charities. The charities supported by the Spirit of Canada includes the Canadian Breast Cancer Association, Heart and Stroke Foundation and the Make-a-Wish Foundation. We also host fundraisers in times of crisis to raise funds for the Red Cross, OXFAM, etc. The Spirit of Canada is truly a remarkable organization within SL and I am honoured to be a part of it.
Our next event, running from May 26th to June 9th is our very first cart sale. We are limiting our visiting designers to a maximum of twenty-five. There is an entry fee of L$150 with 100% of your entry fee going to our funraising efforts. We do have some very strict rules in place. These rules are not to make your life complicated, but rather to ensure everyone is on the same page and works together to ensure a great experience for both you and your clients.
*One person to a cart.
*No scripts in your vendors. You can have a scripted LM giver *touch*. This is the only scripted item you can place on your cart (this is to keep lag as low as possible).
* Limit of 10 prims per cart. You can change these up as much as you want but you cannot go over 10.
* All items must be $L50 or less.
* All items must be made by you or your business partners. NO resale items please.
* You must have a mainstore with at /least/ 15-20 items for sale.
* No copyrighted images on product.